iPhone, iOS SDK (Objective-C, C/C++)
Xcode 4 for Mac OS X and iOS
iOS Dev Center
iOS Developer Library
iOS Developer Program Enrollment
Other developer sites (communities and repositories)
Android Platform (Java)
IDE (integrated development environment)
Java Platform (JDK) 7 needed for Eclipse
Android SDK and ADT
Android Main Development site
The HTC Developer Center
Other Developer Sites (communities)
Windows Phone (C#, Silverlight)
Developer tools (Visual Studio 2010, Windows Phone SDK (Windows Phone Developer Tools)
Code Samples for Windows Phone
Marketplace for developers who are outside the current Marketplace territories
Symbian (C++, Qt)
Qt framework (for Symbian OS - 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5)
Nokia Developer site
iPhone App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/ios/id36?mt=8
Android Market: https://market.android.com/
Nokia Ovi Store: http://store.ovi.com/
Blackberry App World: http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/appworld/
Samsung Apps: http://www.samsungapps.com/
Amazon Appstore for Android: http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011
Appia open application marketplace: http://www.appia.com
Post in Store
mLab can help in posting your newly developed products in application markets free of charge.
In order to make your applications available for consumption in most famous app stores, you can register creating your own account or we can register your application on your behalf. In this page you can find assistance for both options. In both cases the payout amount would not differ.
Please feel free to contact us in the case you want us to register your application on your behalf!
Android market registration
Before you can publish software on the Android Market, you must do three things:
- Create a developer profile
- Pay a registration fee ($25.00) with your credit card (using Google Checkout)
- Agree to the Android Market Developer Distribution Agreement
Payout is monthly.
Apple AppStore registration
You can enroll in the Apple developers program following this link and instructions on the web page: http://developer.apple.com/programs/start/standard/.
Three main steps should be completed:
- Register as an Apple developer;
- Select your programs;
- Complete your purchase.
Membership fee to be a registered Apple developer is $99 per year. Payout is monthly, after minimum $150 per territory/currency is generated.
Windows Phone marketplace registration
In order to register your applications in the Windows Phone marketplace you have to get acquainted with the points listed below:
- Membership fee: $99 per year. Paid membership enables you to publish and manage applications in the Windows Phone Marketplace, and to post to the Windows Phone Dev Center forums to get support from the development community. You can register without paying the membership fee and then post to the Windows Phone Dev Center forums, but you won't be able to submit applications to the Windows Phone Dev Center.
- $0 membership fee if you're a DreamSpark student
- You must have a Microsoft Account to register. If you don't have one, go to Windows Live and create one.
- If you have a valid registration for Windows Phone Marketplace or a Creators Club Online premium membership, your registration or membership is automatically transferred to Windows Phone Dev Center.
- You'll be paid 70% of all application sales as your revenue share.
- You'll be responsible for paying all taxes on the payments you receive.
- Payments are made by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to your bank account.
- Registration of your bank account and updates to your account are made through your Windows Phone Dev Center profile.
Follow this link to complete your registration and find related detailed info.